LOS ANGELES - comScore today announced the official worldwide weekend box office estimates for the weekend of November 5, 2017, as compiled by the company's theatrical measurement services. As the trusted industry partner for real-time box office reporting, comScore is the only theater-level movie measurement and analytics company providing insights across the world's largest markets, covering 95 percent of the global industry gross. Using comScore's suite of movie products, customers are able to analyze admissions and gross results from around the world.
comScore's Senior Media Analyst Paul Dergarabedian commented, "Amidst great reviews and audience enthusiasm, Disney's release of Marvel Studios' 'Thor: Ragnarok' hammered the global box office with a thunderous $272.4 million weekend performance that brings its worldwide total to an incredible $427 million."
The top 12 worldwide weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of Sunday, November 5, are below.
1. Thor: Ragnarok - Disney - $272.4M
2. Bad Moms Christmas, A - STX Entertainment - $23.7M
3. Geostorm - Warner Bros. - $20.5M
4. Jigsaw - Lionsgate - $20.4M
5. Suck Me Shakespeer 3 - Constantin Film - $12.3M
6. Coco - Disney - $10.4M
7. Eternal Wave - Shanghai Film Group - $7.3M
8. Blade Runner 2049 - Sony - $7.1M
9. Murder On The Orient Express - 20th Century Fox - $6.5M
10. It - Warner Bros. - $6.1M
11. Happy Death Day - Universal - $5.5M
12. Kingsman: The Golden Circle - 20th Century Fox - $5.2M
The top 12 domestic weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of Sunday, November 5, are below.
1. Thor: Ragnarok - Disney - $121.0M
2. Bad Moms Christmas, A - STX Entertainment - $17.0M
3. Jigsaw - Lionsgate - $6.7M
4. Tyler Perry's Boo 2! A Madea Halloween - Lionsgate - $4.7M
5. Geostorm - Warner Bros. - $3.0M
6. Happy Death Day - Universal - $2.8M
7. Thank You For Your Service - Universal - $2.3M
8. Blade Runner 2049 - Warner Bros. - $2.2M
9. Only The Brave - Sony - $1.9M
10. Let There Be Light - Atlas Distribution Company - $1.6M
11. Foreigner, The - STX Entertainment - $1.6M
12. Victoria And Abdul - Focus Features - $1.2M