LOS ANGELES - comScore today announced the official worldwide weekend box office estimates for the weekend of September 24, 2017, as compiled by the company's theatrical measurement services.
As the trusted industry partner for real-time box office reporting, comScore is the only theater-level movie measurement and analytics company providing insights across the world's largest markets, covering 95 percent of the global industry gross. Using comScore's suite of movie products, customers are able to analyze admissions and gross results from around the world.
comScore's Senior Media Analyst Paul Dergarabedian commented, "Fox's 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' powered its way to a $100.2 million global debut in 65 territories including a $39 million number one performance in North America and $61.2 million internationally, leading the way in 55 of those markets. Warner Bros.' 'It' continues to scare audiences around the world as it incredibly now sets its sights on the $500 million mark."
The top 12 worldwide weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of Sunday, September 24, are below.
1. Kingsman: The Golden Circle - 20th Century Fox - $100.2M
2. It - Warner Bros. - $68.3M
3. Lego Ninjago Movie, The - Warner Bros. - $31.7M
4. War For The Planet Of The Apes - 20th Century Fox - $19.6M
5. Hitman's Bodyguard, The - Multiple - $17.2M
6. American Assassin - Multiple - $8.9M
7. mother! - Paramount Pictures - $7.9M
8. Spider-Man: Homecoming - Sony - $7.1M
9. Invisible Guest, The - Multiple - $6.5M
10. American Made - Universal - $6.0M
11. I Can Speak - Lotte Entertainment - $4.8M
12. Emoji Movie, The - Sony - $4.7M
The top 12 domestic weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of Sunday, September 24, are below.
1. Kingsman: The Golden Circle - 20th Century Fox - $39.0M
2. It - Warner Bros. - $30.0M
3. Lego Ninjago Movie, The - Warner Bros. - $21.2M
4. American Assassin - Lionsgate - $6.2M
5. Home Again - Open Road - $3.3M
6. mother! - Paramount - $3.3M
7. Friend Request - Entertainment Studios Motion Pictures - $2.4M
8. Hitman's Bodyguard, The - Lionsgate - $1.9M
9. Stronger - Lionsgate/Roadside Attractions - $1.7M
10. Wind River - The Weinstein Company - $1.3M
11. Spider-Man: Homecoming - Sony - $1.1M
12. Brad's Status - Annapurna Pictures - $1.0M